EOSM Spring 2020 Southern Meeting
Come join your fellow program managers, directors, and coordinators for a Monday meeting at Irvine Ranch OE Center at the base of the beautiful Orange County mountains!
- Date: January 20, 2020 (~9:00am Arrival and 2:00pm End)
- Location: 2 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869
- Provided Meals: Monday lunch
- Registration Deadline: January 12, 9:59 p.m. No late or in-person registrations will be accepted.
- Cost: Everyone is FREE, but you have to be the contact person for an institutional membership or have your own individual membership.
The EOSM group provides a platform for fellow program managers and leadership staff to collaborate in an effort to advance the impact of outdoor and environmental education across California. This meeting will be a great opportunity to network with other program leaders in the region, ask each other for feedback and advice, plus tour some of Irvine OE Center facilities. We want everyone to ask questions, share successes, and receive useful feedback in order to apply new knowledge back at their own programs.
During registration, please indicate any special requests or accommodations such as dietary restrictions (eg vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free), ADA accessibility, etc.
Event Contact: Ryan Mayeda (email@example.com)
Monday, January 20, 2020
No housing needed.