Monday, November 25, 2019
Do you love cooking, kids, and a beautiful ocean view? Well, I have the perfect job for you!
Camp SEA Lab, a science camp for kids, is hiring a part-time Prep Cook position for our Spring camp session. The session runs February 3 through May 2020.
Work days and hours are below. You must be available for ALL shifts.
Monday 2 PM- 8:00 PM
Tuesday 7 AM - 11 AM and 3 PM - 8:00 PM, split shift
Wednesday 7 AM - 12 PM
20 hours per week
The Prep Cook assists the Head Chef with
- Food preparation, cooking, and serving of camp menu items
- Maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen general work areas
- Dining hall set-up before meals and kitchen clean up after meals
- Must possess a California Food Handlers Card
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in food service
- Pass a background check (including a criminal records check and National Registered Sex Offender check)
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
$15 per hour