Thursday, March 5, 2020
Fish Camp, CA
Camp Green Meadows is hiring Substitute Naturalists to work for the remainder of the school year. Camp Green Meadows is operated by the Merced County Office of Education and is located 2 miles outside Yosemite National Park in the town of Fish Camp, CA. One year of experience at a residential outdoor science school is required.
- Teach outdoor science and environmental education classes to 6th grade students
- Lead field trips in Yosemite National Park and Sierra National Forest
- Train, mentor, and evaluate high school cabin leader volunteers
- Lead evening campfire programs and night classes
- Train visiting teachers on outdoor school curriculum, trails, and outdoor teaching strategies.
- Work collaboratively with Naturalist staff to create a fun, safe, and engaging learning environment.
- Live, work, and play minutes from Yosemite National Park
Applicants must apply online through edjoin.org at:
$18.09 per hour
Meals provided during school programs