AEOE 2017 Environmental & Outdoor School Managers Retreat
Come join your fellow camp managers, directors, and coordinators for an overnight retreat at Camp Ocean Pines in Cambria, CA.
· Date: November 10-11, 2017 (11am-12pm arrival and 9am departure)
· Location: Camp Ocean Pines (1473 Randall Dr, Cambria, CA 93428)
· Meals: Friday lunch and dinner, plus Saturday breakfast
· Cabins: Indoor cabins with bunk beds and bathrooms
- FREE for the contact person of AEOE institutional members!!! Simply register online!
- If you are not the contact person for an AEOE institutional member, you will need to have a current AEOE individual membership and pay a $30 attendance fee. Please register online (pay for membership if need be), and then email firstname.lastname@example.org for $30 payment options.
· Registration Deadline: Nov. 6, 9:59 p.m.
The EOSM group strives to spread the influence of environmental education across California, and provide a platform for fellow camp managers to collaborate. This overnight retreat will be a great opportunity to hear speakers (subject TBD), have collaborative roundtable discussions, tour the facilities at Camp Ocean Pines, and socialize with your fellow managers. The roundtable discussions are a mixture of structured discussions and Q&A, depending on the needs of the overall group. We want everyone to get some of their questions answered, and to apply new knowledge back at their own programs.
During registration, please indicate any special requests or accommodations such as dietary restrictions, special housing, ADA accessibility, etc.
Event Contact: Ryan Mayeda (email@example.com)
Registration is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.